Please specify the group

Concerns and Complaints


Most concerns can be dealt with at class level by discussion with the class teacher. However if a parent has a specific complaint it should be addressed to the Principal. If a parent feels that the complaint is not dealt with satisfactorily then contact may be made with the Wade Deacon Trust, who will inform the parent of the next step in the complaints procedure.

The policy below provides further guidance.

Wade Deacon Trust Complaints Policy

Abusive Visitors Policy